Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is a statutory body incepted by the government of India. Being the country’s largest social security organization, it mainly encourages people to save for retirement, among others. EPFO comes under the purview of the Ministry of Labour and Employment and was established in 1951.
The EPFO KYC API helps to get the customer details stored in the EPFO database as given by the customer. The KYC details include PAN, AADHAR, and Bank account details. The EPFO KYC portal offers various services, including account transfers, claim submissions and nominations. The EPFO may reject the service request and require one to complete the PF KYC update of the account if the UAN KYC update of the account is still outstanding.
● PaySprint is the most trusted and reputed API service Provider Company in India providing EPFO KYC details API
● Our EPFO KYC Details API gets the customer details, including PAN, AADHAR and Bank account details from the EPFO database
- Partner will integrate the EPFO KYC Details API.
- Use case of the API would be defined by the partner
- To get the KYC details, one just needs to enter UAN code and OTP sent on the registered mobile number.
- After entering the requested details, the KYC details would be fetched, and in response the partner would get the below mentioned API Outcomes.