The said API will facilitates to transactions of Direct money transfer (DMT) as used to send money instantly to any Bank's account holder within India.
- Successful – Money credit in beneficiary account successfully.
- Failed – Money failed to credit in beneficiary account, retailer need to claim refund to take balance back in his main wallet.
- Hold – Hold transactions are those which are debited from sender account but has not credit in the beneficiary account, due to different reason – receiver bank node is down, Transaction timed-out at NPCI, Fluctuation in Bank nodes
- TAT for IMPS hold transaction is T+3
- TAT for NEFT hold transaction is T+1