Tax Deduction Account Number or Tax Collection Account Number (TAN) is a 10-digit alpha-numeric number issued by the Income Tax Department. A TAN is to be obtained by all those who are responsible for deducting tax at source (TDS) or who are required to collect tax at source (TCS).
With PaySprint’s TAN verification API, you can now confidently verify the TAN of anyone who deducts TDS. You simply need their TAN or their full name. It is good to verify TDS deductions from your payment to ensure it was rightfully and legally done.
● TAN verification API is straightforward and the integration is effortless. We provide a simple and user-friendly interface.
● Our system checks the information from the income Tax department. Therefore, the results are always correct and legit.
- Partner will integrate the TAN verification API.
- Use case of the verification API would be defined by the partner
- To check the authenticity of a TAN number, one just needs to insert only the TAN number
- After entering the requested details, the TAN would be verified, and in response the partner would get the below mentioned Authentication API Outcomes.